Saturday, January 18, 2014

Frosted Workshop - February 15th

I will be having a scrapbook workshop at my home on February 15 at 1 pm.-

We'll make a two page layout together and I will provide patterns and ideas for using the rest of the supplies in the workshop kit.

Please RSVP to scrapsweetie@gmail.com if you would like to attend. I have 1 spot left!

 The cost for the kit is $29.95 (plus tax and shipping). After you RSVP I can collect payment from you, or you can order your own kit directly here.


The kit contains:

 Frosted Paper Packet 
 My Acrylix® Frosted Workshop Stamp Set (D-size) 
 Cardstock Sheets (1 Blush, 1 Colonial White) 
 Frosted Assortment Sparkles Flourishes 
 Instructional Guide 
 Featured Colors: Frosted Grey, Frosted Turquoise, Champagne, Colonial White 

 Follow the included step-by-step instructions to create the two-page layout featured in the workshop guide. 

Then use your remaining materials and online tips to create an additional layout, shown in the guide. Some basic tools you may already have, such as inks, stamp blocks, or how-to books, are needed to complete these projects - if you attend my workshop you can use my tools - all you need to bring is your pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment