Monday, December 29, 2014

January 17 - Beginners Scrapbooking - Picture My Life Mix and Mingle



I am hosting a "Picture My Life" scrapbooking playshop in my home at 1 pm on January 17.  The cost is just $5 to make 4 scrapbook pages, including the page protectors. This is great for beginners.

Please RSVP by January 10th if you'd like to attend. Email me at scrapsweetie@gmail.com

 Picture my life is a fun, easy, quick way to scrapbook. There are several kits to choose from with various themes (see pictures below).

The Picture My Life kits come with divided page protectors and a variety of sizes of cards that fit the page protectors. You just mix in cropped pictures you'd like to scrap and you're done!


The Picture My Life approach is great for beginners but is also fun for advanced scrappers who want to complete some pages quickly, or mix in a different style with their traditional pages.

You can find more details about the Picture My Life kits and see more pictures in my February 20, 2014 blog post. Each complete kit has materials to make 10 double sided layout pages including:
44 – 4" × 6" Cards (2 each of 22 designs)
78 – 3" × 4" Cards (3 each of 26 designs)
1 – 12" × 12" Designed Cover Sheet
10 – 12" × 12" Memory Protectors™ (various designs)

For this Mix and Mingle Playshop, I'll have several kits on hand so you can see what this is like and make a layout of your own. The cost is just $5 and you will get two page protectors and up to 25 design cards to mix and mingle with your own photos. This will make 4 scrapbook pages.

If you LOVE it you can make more pages for an additional $5 per two page protectors and 25 cards.

All you need to bring is some copies of pictures (because we'll be cropping them)! If you don't have any pictures, we can just use my cardstock as placeholders until you decide what you want to put on the pages.

I'll supply the tools to share:
corner rounder
paper trimmer
journaling pens

 Themes to select from:

Avonlea


Babycakes


Balloon Ride


Chantilly

Later Skater

Laughing Lola

Skylark
Surf's Up

No comments:

Post a Comment