Tuesday, October 28, 2014

November 22 - Thank You Card Workshop

On November 22, I'll be hosting a Thank You card workshop in my home starting at noon.




We'll be using the Pathfinding Cardmaking kit. The kit contains an exclusive stamp set that you can use over and over, 15 card bases and envelopes, an instructional brochure and all the paper and embellishments you need to complete 15 cards (5 each of 3 designs). The complete kit costs $25. If you don't want the entire kit, you can use my stamp set and pay just $1 per card for however many you'd like to make.



This is a great workshop to learn simple stamping, get familiar with the card making process and stock up on Thank You cards.




If you'd like to join us, please RSVP by November 8th so I can be sure to have enough supplies on hand.

If you can't join us on the 22nd, but would like to do this workshop, you can purchase the set on my website at:  www.scrapsweetie.ctmh.com 

I'm happy to schedule some one-on-one time so you can use my inks and other supplies if you don't have them.

You can RSVP to me (by November 8 please) at scrapsweetie@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment