Saturday, August 15, 2015

ALS Fundraiser!

This month I'm hosting a Close To My Heart fundraiser to raise money for ALS. During this fundraiser 20% of all purchases will be donate to ALS.

As many of you know, my Mother died from ALS less than two years ago. This is the third year my entire family will be participating in the Walk To Defeat ALS. We have raised over $5,000 in the last two years and we believe this is making a real difference in the short remaining lives of those suffering with this terrible disease.

More information about or walk (and a link to donate directly if you prefer that to purchasing delightful crafting supplies) is here:

Peggy's Hope Team


If you'd like to participate through purchasing from Close To My Heart, you can shop through this web site (www.scrapsweetie.ctmh.com) or by emailing me (scrapsweetie@gmail.com) what you'd like to order.


The current idea book and a special seasonal sale book can be found at this link: http://scrapsweetie.ctmh.com/ctmh/products/online-idea-book.aspx

A couple of specials are available for the month of August:

Get Organized You'll get a free Base and Bling style sheet with the purchase of the new accessory organizer and a free Balloon Wishes stamp set with the purchase of the new marker organizer. I just received the marker organizer and Balloon Wishes stamp set and I love them both!




August Stamp of the Month The August stamp of the month, Framed, is available for just $5 when you make a purchase of $50 or more.



 Let me know if you have any questions!

I appreciate your support in raising money for ALS.


No comments:

Post a Comment