Wednesday, November 25, 2015

16 Christmas Cards


I went through all my stamps and pulled out the Christmas ones and I love so many of them so I decided to make a batch of card bases so I can make a variety of cards.

Using the Wishes card pattern book, I chose the "Season's Greetings Workshop" pattern that allows you to make 16 cards from one piece of patterned paper, one sheet of coordinating cardstock, and one sheet of white cardstock. 

You can use remade card bases or cut your own. This workshop is based on 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" cards. If you choose to make your own bases, you cut the cardstock at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", then fold in half. 

Here's the paper I selected:


After finishing the basic card patterns I have 16 cards - two of each design, ready for stamping and embellishments.



No comments:

Post a Comment